Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love, you want the other person.Margaret Anderson
- (biology) the similarity in form of organisms of different ancestry
- (algebra) A bijection f such that both f and its inverse f −1 are homomorphisms, that is, structure-preserving mappings.
- (chemistry) the similarity in the crystal structures of similar chemical compounds
- (sociology) the similarity in the structure or processes of different organizations
- (computer science) a one-to-one correspondence between all the elements of two sets, e.g. the instances of two classes, or the records in two datasets
the similarity in form of organisms of different ancestry
Elsewhere on the web