Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The ideas of economists and political philosophers, both when they are right and when they are wrong, are more powerful than is commonly understood. Indeed the world is ruled by little else. Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influence, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist.John Maynard Keynes
Inflected form of jalka (“‘foot’”).
- path, road, street
- route, way, course
- way, manner
- jalanan: path
- sejalan: parallel, to be in accordance with
- berjalan: to walk
- berjalan-jalan: to take a walk
- jalan-jalan: to go for a stroll
- menjalani: to walk on; to undergo, to endure; to go through a period of your life
- menjalankan: to drive, to operate; to start, to put into operation; to carry out, to perform
Elsewhere on the web