Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Man was predestined to have free will.Hal Luyah
|Rank of this word in the English language, from analyzing texts from Project Gutenberg.|
- The state of being just or fair.
- The ideal of fairness, esp. with regard to the punishment of wrongdoing.
- justice was served
- punishment of a person who wronged one
- to demand justice
- The civil power dealing with law.
- Ministry of Justice
- the justice system
- A judge of certain courts. Also as a title.
- Chief Justice
- puisne justice
- Mr. Justice Krever
state of being just or fair
punishment of a person who wronged one
a judge of certain courts
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web