Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
When one is happy there is no time to be fatigued; being happy engrosses the whole attention.Edward Frederic Benson
See also Appendix:Variations of "k"
- 1 English
- 2 Bosnian
- 3 Croatian
- 4 Czech
- 5 Latin
- 6 Romanian
- 7 Serbian
- The 11th letter of the English alphabet, preceded by J and followed by L, and representing /k/.
- A symbol of the IPA, representing a voiceless velar stop.
- The first letter of callsigns allocated to American broadcast television and radio stations west of the Mississippi river.
- The eleventh letter of the English alphabet.
- The SI measurement value of 1,000.
- (colloquial) A kilometre.
- We drove 15 ks before we realised Billy wasn't in the back seat.
- (computing) A kilobyte (more formally KB or kB).
- See K
- Uppercase: K
- With cedilla: ķ
- With hook: ƙ
- With caron: ǩ
- With acute: ḱ
- With dot below: ḳ
- With line below: ḵ
- ĸ (kra)
- Κ (kappa)
- К (ka)
- Abbreviation for Kaeso
- text for ok
- IPA: /ka/
k (lowercase, capital K)
- The fourteenth letter of the Romanian alphabet, mostly used in foreign words to represent the phoneme /k/. Preceded by j and followed by l.
Elsewhere on the web