Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It is a good thing that life is not as serious as it seems to a waiter.Don Herold
See also Kelvin
- In the International System of Units, the base unit of thermodynamic temperature; 1/273.16 of the thermodynamic temperature of the triple point of water. Shown as "K".
- A unit interval on the Kelvin scale.
- The interval between the freezing and boiling points of water is 100 kelvins.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A unit for a specific temperature on the Kelvin scale.
- Ice melts above 273.16 kelvin.
- Water boils above 373.16 kelvin.
- (temperature unit interval): degree Celsius, degree absolute (obsolete), degree Kelvin (obsolete), degree kelvin (obsolete, nonstandard)
- (specific temperature): degree absolute (obsolete), degree Kelvin (obsolete), degree kelvin (obsolete, nonstandard)
ISU temperature unit
- (m) kelvin
Elsewhere on the web