Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The art of living does not consist in preserving and clinging to a particular mode of happiness. but in allowing happiness to change its form without being disappointed the change; happiness, like a child, must be allowed to grow Up.Charles Morgan
See also kick-ass
Third person singular
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To be very impressive.
- The Mega Man X soundtrack really kicks ass!
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To beat someone at something.
- You will kick his ass at tennis!
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To beat someone in a fight.
- You will kick his ass!
- (slang) Used to express happiness or a feeling of accomplishment.
- Kick ass! I just got my friend to stop playing that stupid Fall Out Boy song!!!
Elsewhere on the web