Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
People who never achieve happiness are the ones who complain whenever they're awake, and whenever they're asleep, they are thinking about what to complain about tomorrow.Adam Zimbler
to kid (third-person singular simple present kid, present participle d, simple past and past participle ed)
- A young goat.
- Of a goat, the state of being pregnant: in kid
- A young antelope.
- (colloquial) A child or young person.
young person (colloq.)
Third person singular
- (transitive, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To make a fool of (someone)
- (transitive, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To make a joke with (someone)
- (intransitive) Of a goat, to give birth to kids
- (intransitive, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To joke
- You're kidding!
- Only kidding
make a fool of
Elsewhere on the web