Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- 1 English
- 2 Bosnian
- 3 Croatian
- 4 Danish
- 5 Ewe
- 6 French
- 7 Japanese
- 8 Lithuanian
- 9 Lojban
- 10 Min Nan
- 11 Old Norse
- 12 Serbian
- 13 Swedish
- 14 Tocharian A
- 15 Vietnamese
- 16 West Frisian
- (game of go) a local shape to which the ko rule applies, a ko shape
- Black gets an easy game by just filling the ko.
- (game of go) ko fight
- Black wins the ko easily.
- (game of go) a stone in a ko in atari, a ko stone
- Black recaptures the ko and white has to find another ko threat.
- (nonstandard, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Alternative form of tko.
Old Norse kýr
ko (hiragana こ)
- is substituted for do to form an imperative
ko (POJ, traditional and simplified 高)
- a morpheme which has a root meaning of tall. It is nearly always used as part of a name or compound word.
ko (POJ, traditional and simplified 膏)
- a morpheme which has a root meaning of paste or cream. It is nearly always used as part of a name or compound word.
- (East dialect) cow
- Wikipedia article Old Norse language
|Inflection for ko||Singular||Plural|
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) (abbreviation of không)
ko c. (plural kij)
Elsewhere on the web