Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is a sunbeam which may pass through a thousand bosoms without losing a particle of its original ray; nay, when it strikes on a kindred heart, like the converged light on a mirror, it reflects itself with redoubled brightness. It is not perfected till it is shared.Jane Porter
- railway, railroad track
- accommodation for students, including those for secondary and higher education.
- IPA: [ˈkɔlɛj]
kolej f. [[Category:Template:lang:pl nouns|kolej]]
- railway, railroad (transport system)
- Polskie Koleje Państwowe — Polish State Railways
- turn (one's chance to make a move in a game having two or more players)
- Twoja kolej. — Your turn.
Elsewhere on the web