Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
If a man had as many ideas during the day as he does when he has insomnia, he would make a fortune.Griff Niblack
See also Lack
- (obsolete) A defect or failing; moral or spiritual degeneracy.
- A deficiency or need (of something desirable or necessary); an absence, want.
Third person singular
- (transitive) To be without, to need, to require.
- My life lacks excitement.
- (intransitive) To be short (of or for something).
- He'll never lack for company while he's got all that money.
be without, need, require
Elsewhere on the web