Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life moves on, whether we act as cowards or heroes. Life has no other discipline to impose, if we would but realize it, than to accept life unquestioningly. Everything we shut our eyes to, everything we run away from, everything we deny, denigrate or despise, serves to defeat us in the end. What seems nasty, painful, evil, can become a source of beauty, joy, and strength, if faced with an open mind. Every moment is a golden one for him who has the vision to recognize it as such.Henry Miller
- Present participle of learn.
- I'm learning to ride a unicycle.
- The action of the verb to learn.
- Learning to ride a unicycle sounds exciting.
- Accumulated knowledge.
- The department head was also a scholar of great learning.
Elsewhere on the web