Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
We come and go just like ripples in a stream.John V. Politis
- 1949, William Lindsay Gresham: Limbo Tower (page 87)
- He stepped in, gripping the orderly by the front of his white jacket. "Hey, leggo me. You'll start hemorrhaging and they'll blame me."
- 1966, Richard Johns: Pagany (page 120) 
- Hey, leggo, mister! I want to stay up there in the sun! Jim picked up the kid and carried him.
- 2005, Christine M McMahon: Choices Made: The Street Years
- "Hey, leggo," Nick said pushing Jamy back a little. "What are you doin' ?" "I just wanted to hug you."
- first-person singular indicative present of leggere
Elsewhere on the web