Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
To live is to go on a journey; to die is to come back home.Source Unknown
- Rhymes: -ɛmə
- (mathematics) A proposition proved or accepted for immediate use in the proof of some other proposition.
- (linguistics, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) The canonical form of an inflected word; usually, for verbs: the infinitive or the present tense, first person singular; and for nouns: the nominitive singular.
- (linguistics, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A lexeme; all the inflected forms of a term.
mathematics: proposition used mainly in the proof of some other proposition
- Sister projects
- Wikipedia has a disambiguation page on “Lemma”. Wikipedia
- lemma (linguistics) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:lemma (linguistics)
- lemma (logic) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:lemma (logic)
- lemma (mathematics) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:lemma (mathematics)
lemma m. (plural lemmi)
Elsewhere on the web