Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Brain cells create ideas. Stress kills brain cells. Stress is not a good idea.Richard Saunders
lemon (countable and uncountable; plural lemons)
- A brown citrus fruit.
- A semitropical evergreen tree that bears such fruits.
- (slang) A defective or inadequate item.
- He didn’t realise until he’d paid for it that the car was a lemon.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) favour, favor.
- A thousand quid for that motor? Do me a lemon, I could get it for half that.
- (uncountable, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) The pale yellow colour/color of lemons.
lemon flesh colour:
lemon rind colour:
- (uncountable) The taste or flavour/flavor of lemons.
- (defective item): bomb
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Adjectivelemon (not comparable)
- Containing or having the flavour/flavor and/or scent of lemons.
- (color) Of the pale yellow colour/color of lemons.
having the flavour/flavor and/or scent of lemons
having the colour/color of lemons
Elsewhere on the web