Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.Curtis Judalet
See also Lempi
lempi (stem lem-*)
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) love.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) love-making, sex.
- As a very common former part of compound signifies favourite/favorite.
- ~musiikki favo(u)rite music
- ~kirja favo(u)rite book
Declension of lempi
- Third-person singular indicative past form of lempiä.
Elsewhere on the web