Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Realize that true happiness lies within you. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside. Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.Og Mandino
- Rhymes: -ɛsən
- A section of learning or teaching into which a wider learning content is divided.
- In our school a typical working week consists of around twenty lessons and ten hours of related laboratory work.
- A learning task assigned to a student; homework.
- Something learned or to be learned.
- The nature has many lessons to teach to us.
- I hope this accident thought you a lesson!
- Something that serves as a warning or encouragement.
- The accident was a good lesson to me.
- A section of the Bible or other religious text read as part of a divine service.
a section of learning or teaching
a learning task assigned to a student
something that serves as a warning or encouragement
a section of the Bible or other religious text read as part of a divine service
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web