Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy; I mean that if you are happy you will be good.Bertrand Russell
- (linguistics) A dictionary that includes or focuses on lexemes.
- A dictionary of Classical Greek, Hebrew, Latin, or Aramaic.
- (programming) The lexicology of a programming language. (Usually called lexical structure.)
- (rare) Any dictionary.
- The vocabulary used by or known to an individual. (Also called lexical knowledge)
dictionary of lexemes
dictionary of Classical Greek, Hebrew, Latin, or Aramaic
lexicology of a programming language
(rare) any dictionary
vocabulary used by an individual
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web