Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Long is the road from conception to completion.Moliθre
See also lie-down
- (intransitive) to assume a reclining position
- Lie down on the bed until you feel better.
- (intransitive) to be lazy or remiss
- He never got promoted because he was always lying down on the job.
to lie down in a supine position
to lie down in a prone position
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web