Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- Rhymes: -ɪŋ
- Any of various marine food fish, of the genus Molva, resembling the cod.
- Any of various varieties of heather or broom.
- A transliteration of any of a number of Chinese characters properly represented as having one of four tones, līng, líng, lǐng, or lìng.
English transcriptions of Chinese speech often fail to distinguish between the critical tonal differences employed in the Chinese language, using words such as this one without the appropriate indication of tone.
- IPA: [liŋg]
- first-person singular present tense form of [[linge#Template:lang:ro|linge]].
- first-person singular subjunctive form of [[linge#Template:lang:ro|linge]].
- third-person plural present tense form of [[linge#Template:lang:ro|linge]].
Elsewhere on the web