Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.Howard Aiken
- Rhymes: -ɪstɪŋ
Adjectivelisting (not comparable)
- asking, as a price of real estate
- What is this house's listing price?
- Present participle of list..
- The action of the verb to list.
- An entry in a list or directory.
- Aardvaark Plumbing is the first listing in Yellow Pages.
- (computing) A printout of a program or data set.
- Print me a listing of the latest version.
- A physical manifestation of a single item in a list; as a single twenty page (bound) listing.
- Please pass me the second listing for the two story house, from that stack.
Elsewhere on the web