Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Once we realize that imperfect understanding is the human condition, there is no shame in being wrong, only in failing to correct our mistakes.George Soros
- Fifth declension
Forms with the definite article
litir f., litrichean pl.
- litir-chòmhraig - challenge
- litir-dhealachaidh - bill of divorce
- litir-fhoghlum - literary knowledge, erudition, lore
- litir-ghaoil - love letter
- litir-ghrinnich - challenge
- litir-leannanach - love letter
- litir-naidheachd - newspaper, newsletter
- The Illustrated Gaelic-English Dictionary (Birlinn Limited, 1901-1911, Compiled by Edward Dwelly)
- A Pronouncing and Etymological Dictionary of the Gaelic Language (John Grant, Edinburgh, 1925, Compiled by Malcolm MacLennan)
Elsewhere on the web