Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The pain of love is the pain of being alive. It is a perpetual wound.Maureen Duffy
- Rhymes: -ɪvə(r)
- (anatomy) A large organ in the body that stores and metabolizes nutrients, destroys toxins and produces bile. Responsible for thousands of biochemical reactions.
- This livestock organ used as food.
- (color) A dark brown colour, tinted with red and gray, like that of liver.
organ of the body
organ as food
- Concerning or relating to the liver.
- liver transplant
- Intended for the liver.
- liver salts
- Of food, made of liver.
- liver pâté
concerning the liver
intended for the liver
made of liver
- one who lives
- For examples of the usage of this word see the citations page.
Elsewhere on the web