Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that.Michael Leunig
- Rhymes: -uːn
- idler, lout
- (mainly Scottish; m.) boy, lad
- (mainly Scottish; f.) harlot; mistress
- (mainly Template loop detected: Template:context 1) simpleton; (also (slang)) crazy or deranged person.
- (Irish) English Soldier of an expeditionary army in Ireland.
- Any of various birds, of the order Gaviiformes, of North America and Europe that dive for fish and have a short tail, webbed feet and a yodeling cry.
- (bird of order Gaviiformes): diver
bird of order Gaviiformes
- Webster's Seventh New Collegiate Dictionary, Springfield, Massachusetts, G.&C. Merriam Co., 1967
- singular present imperfect form of lonen
Elsewhere on the web