Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
No mans error becomes his own Law; nor obliges him to persist in it.Thomas Hobbes
- Plural form of lot.
- The men cast lots.
- They purchased all of the adjacent lots.
- (colloquial) A lot; a great deal; tons; loads.
- Lots of the ways you can help are really easy.
- Don't worry, my family has lots of money.
- She made lots of new friends.
- (colloquial) A great deal; greatly; very much; tons; loads; a lot.
- I feel lots better about it now that we've talked.
- I care lots about the humane treatment of animals.
- Last year I ran lots faster than him.
Elsewhere on the web