Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Realize that true happiness lies within you. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside. Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.Og Mandino
- (physics) In the International System of Units, the derived unit of luminous flux; the amount of light that falls on a unit area at unit distance from a source of one candela. Symbol: lm.
- (anatomy) The cavity or channel within a tube or tubular organ.
- (botany) The cavity bounded by a plant cell wall.
- The bore of a tube such as a hollow needle or catheter.
- (physics) lumen
Declension of lumen
Inflected form of lumi.
- IPA: [ˈlume̞n]
- Hyphenation: lu‧men
- Genitive singular form of lumi.
- IPA: /ˈluː.mɛn/
Third declension, neuter variation (3:N).
- lumen (singular and plural)
Elsewhere on the web