Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Live virtuously, and you cannot not die too soon, or live too long.Lady R. Russell
- IPA: /ˈlʌstə/
- luster (US)
- (UK) Alternative spelling of luster. Shine, sheen gleam or polish.
- The brass had a characteristic lustre that practically glowed when it was freshly cleaned.
- By extension, interest, attractiveness, or splendor.
- After so many years in the same field, the job had lost its luster.
- Refinement, polish, or quality.
- He spoke with all the lustre a seasoned enthusiast should have.
lustre m (plural lustres)
lustre m. and f. (plural lustres)
Elsewhere on the web