Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Our affections as well as our bodies are in perpetual flux.Jean Jacques Rousseau
- A person who plays with or practices magic.
- A spiritualist or practitioner of mystic arts (often derogatory).
- A performer of tricks or an escapologist.
- A talented craftsman or scientist.
- A person who is an enigma.
- (practitioner of magic): sorcerer, thaumaturge, wizard, warlock, witch
- (spiritualist or practitioner of mystic arts): spiritualist, mystic, witch doctor
- (performer of tricks): wizard, trickster
- (talented craftsman or scientist): whizz, whiz, wiz, wizard
- (person who is an enigma):
practitioner of magic
spiritualist or practitioner of mystic arts
a performer of tricks
talented craftsman or scientist
person who is an enigma
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web