Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life at the greatest and best is but a froward child, that must be humored and coaxed a little till it falls asleep, and then all the care is over.Oliver Goldsmith
- Plural form of mama.
- first-person singular present subjunctive of mamar.
- third-person singular present subjunctive of mamar.
mame f. pl.
- Plural form of mamă.
mame (infinitive: mamar)
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of mamar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of mamar.
- Formal second-person singular (“usted”) imperative form of mamar.
Elsewhere on the web