Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them.Sir William Bragg
Third person singular
- to direct or be in charge of (e.g., an organization).
- to handle or control, to force.
- to succeed at an attempt: he managed to climb the tower.
- to achieve without fuss, or without outside help.
to direct or be in charge
to handle or control, to force
to succeed at an attempt
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web