Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.Howard Aiken
- A visual representation of an area, whether real or imaginary.
- (mathematics) A function.
- The discrete topology is always continuous, therefore functions with discrete domains are always maps.
- (topology) A continuous function.
- A diagram of components of an item.
- A city map.
- argument map
- concept map
- mind map
- overworld map
- texture map
- topic map
- thematic map
visual representation of an area
diagram of components of an item
Third person singular
- To create a visual representation of a territory, etc. via cartography.
- To inform someone of a particular idea.
- (mathematics, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To act as a function on.
- The discrete topology is always continuous, therefore functions with discrete domains are always mappings.
- (topology, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To act as a continuous function on.
- f maps A to B, mapping <math>a\in A</math> to <math>b\in B</math>.
to create a visual representation of a territory
Elsewhere on the web