Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is made of ever so many partings welded together.Charles Dickens
- Rhymes: -ɑː(r)kə(r)
- An object used to mark a location.
- Someone or something that marks.
- A felt-tipped pen.
- (slang) A signed note of a debt to be paid.
- (slang, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A nonmonetary debt owed to someone, especially in return for a favor.
- We may not be able to do this alone. Maybe it’s time to call in some of our markers.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A device that fires a paintball
- (felt-tipped pen): marker pen
something that marks
note of debt
Elsewhere on the web