Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
To err is human, but when the eraser wears out ahead of the pencil, you're overdoing it.Josh Jenkins
- The art or occupation of a mason.
- The work or performance of a mason; as, good or bad masonry; skillful masonry.
- That which is built by a mason; anything constructed of the materials used by masons, such as stone, brick, tiles, or the like. Dry masonry is applied to structures made without mortar.
- The craft, institution, or mysteries of Freemasons; freemasonry.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web