Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Only those live who do good.Count Leo Tolstoy
- The state of being ready or ripe
- When bodily growth has completed and reproduction can begin
- The entire tank of guppies was in their maturity and ready to mate.
- (countable, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Date when due
- The note was cashed at maturity.
state of being ready or ripe
when bodily growth has completed and reproduction can begin
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web