Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness adds and multiplies, as we divide it with others.A. Nielsen
- a general physical disturbance; a crowd tussle or fight.
- She waded into the mayhem, elbowing between taller men to work her way to the front of the crowd.
- The clowns would dart into the crowd and pull another unsuspecting victim into the mayhem of the ring
- a state of disorder; chaos
- The fighting dogs created mayhem in the flower beds.
- What if the legendary hero Robin Hood had been born into the mayhem of the 20th century ?
- (law) The crime of willfully maiming or injuring a person.
Elsewhere on the web