Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The happiest people are those who think the most interesting thoughts. Those who decide to use leisure as a means of mental development, who love good music, good books, good pictures, good company, good conversation, are the happiest people in the world. And they are not only happy in themselves, they are the cause of happiness in others.William Lyon Phelps
- Present participle of mean.
- The symbolic value of something.
- The significance of a thing, as "the meaning of life"
- (semantics) The definition or connotation of a word.
symbolic value of something
significance of a thing, as "the meaning of life"
definition or connotation of a word
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web