Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The truth is that all of us attain the greatest success and happiness possible in this life whenever we use our native capacities to their greatest extent.Smiley Blanton
- (obsolete) me.
- Adverbial form of the preposition met.
- together, with (note: this occurs as a separable component of several verbs; and, it can be added to (used as part of) any verb, as long as it makes sense)
mee (infinitive: mear)
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of mear.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of mear.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of mear.
Elsewhere on the web