Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
On the last analysis, then, love is life. Love never faileth and life never faileth so long as there is love.Henry Drummond
AdjectiveWikipedia mental (not comparable)
- of or relating to the mind or an intellectual process
- (anatomy) of or relating to the chin or median part of the lower jaw, genial
- (biology) of or relating to the chin-like or lip-like structure
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) of or pertaining to a crazy person
- He is the most mental freshman I've seen yet.
relating to the mind
relating to the chin-like structure
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- “mental” in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- "mental" at The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911.
mental m. (singular only)
- Elle a un mental d'acier.
mental (not comparable)
mental m. and f. (plural mentales)
Elsewhere on the web