Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- Any concept or information conveyed by the use of (usually written) symbols.
- (Can we verify(+) this sense?) (Ireland, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) groceries
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Third person singular
- To send a message to; to transmit a message to, e.g. as text via a cell phone.
- Just message me for directions.
- I messaged her about the concert.
- To send (something) as a message; usually refers to electronic messaging.
- She messaged me the information yesterday.
- Please message the final report by fax.
- (intransitive) To send a message or messages; to be capable of sending messages.
- We've implemented a new messaging service.
- The runaway computer program was messaging non-stop.
- (obsolete) To bear as a message.
- (send a text message to): text
Elsewhere on the web