Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
On the last analysis, then, love is life. Love never faileth and life never faileth so long as there is love.Henry Drummond
See also mică
- The name of a group of hydrous aluminosilicate minerals characterized by highly perfect cleavage, so that they readily separate into very thin leaves, more or less elastic.
- (colloquial) not
- Mica male! - Not bad!
- (colloquial) hardly, you know
- Mica sono stupido - I’m hardly stupid; I’m not stupid, you know
- IPA: ['mi.ka]
- definite feminine singular nominative form of [[mic#Template:lang:ro|mic]].
- definite feminine singular accusative form of [[mic#Template:lang:ro|mic]].
Elsewhere on the web