Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The art of mastering life is the prerequisite for all further forms of expression, whether they are paintings, sculptures, tragedies, or musical compositions.Paul Klee
- Hyphenation: mi·nä
- IPA: ['minæ]
- The same as the Finnish personal pronoun me.
minä (stem minu-, colloquially mu-)
- (personal) I.
- Irregular. The comitative and instructive forms don't exist; the abessive is hardly used.
- In addition to the standard set of cases, minä and the other personal pronouns have a specific accusative form, minut.
Declension of minä
- Although often omitted in written language (the verb shows both the person and the number), the pronoun is in spoken language practically always used. (cf. the usage of me, "we")
minä (stem min-*)
- Inflected form of mikä.
- (interrogative) Essive singular form of mikä.
- (interrogative) Essive plural form of mikä.
- (indefinite) Essive singular form of mikä.
- (indefinite) Essive plural form of mikä.
Elsewhere on the web