Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
In the early days all I hoped was to make a living out of what I did best. But, since there's no real market for masturbation I had to fall back on my bass playing abilities.Les Claypool
- (geology) Any naturally occuring inorganic material that has a (more or less) definite chemical composition and characteristic physical properties.
- Any inorganic material (as distinguished from animal or vegetable).
- Any inorganic element that is essential to nutrition; a dietary mineral.
- (UK) Mineral water.
- (Ireland, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A soft drink, particularly a single serve bottle or can.
as opposed to animal and vegetable
Translations to be checked
- of, related to, or containing minerals
- mineral acid
- mineral oil
- mineral processing
- mineral tar
- mineral water
- mineral wax
- mineral weathering
- mineral wool
- Mineral suv = mineral water.
- Useinov & Mireev Dictionary, Simferopol, Dolya, 2002 
|Inflection for mineral||Singular||Plural|
Elsewhere on the web