Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- From [[w:Template:lang:la language|Template:lang:la]][[Category:Template:lang:la derivations]] missio.
- (countable) A duty that involves fulfilling a request.
- (uncountable) Religious evangelism.
- (uncountable) (the missions) collective term for third world charities, particularly those which preach as well as provide aid.
- mission statement
- military mission
- diplomatic mission
- permanent mission
- combat mission
- space mission
- mission mix
Third person singular
- (transitive) To send to a mission.
- Genitive singular form of missio.
mission f. (plural missions)
- Mission (duty that involves fulfilling a request).
Elsewhere on the web