Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, another is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.Henry C. Link
See also Mode
- 1 English
- 2 Catalan
- 3 Dutch
- 4 French
- 5 Italian
- 6 Swedish
- Rhymes: -əʊd
- (music) One of several ancient scales, one of which corresponds to the modern major scale and one to the natural minor scale
- A particular means of accomplishing something.
- What was the mode of entry?
- (statistics) A value occurring most frequently in a distribution
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A state of a system that is represented by an eigenfunction of that system.
- (computing) One of various related sets of rules for processing data.
- In insert mode, characters typed are directly inserted into the buffer
state of a system represented by an eigenfunction of that system
- Style or fashion.
style or fashion
- fashion, trend
- Het staat je vrij om de mode te volgen in België en Nederland — You're free to follow fashion in Belgium and Holland.
mode f. (plural modes)
mode m. (plural modes)
- Plural form of moda.
Elsewhere on the web