Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure nor this thing nor that but simply growth, We are happy when we are growing.William Butler Yeats
- Any of several members of the infra-order Simiiformes of primates, generally smaller than the apes, and distinguished from them by having a tail and cheek pouches.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A mischievous child.
- Stop misbehaving, you little monkey!
- (UK, Template loop detected: Template:context 2) Five-hundred pounds sterling.
- (slang) A person or the role of the person on the sidecar platform of a motorcycle involved in sidecar racing.
- (slang) A person with minimal inteligence and/or (bad) looks .
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A dark-skinned person, especially a person of, or primarily of, Negro descent. See also nigger and/or jigaboo.
- Get away from my daughter, you dirty monkey!
- (slang) A face card in blackjack
UK slang: five hundred pounds sterling
Third person singular
- (informal) To meddle; to mess with; to interfere; to fiddle.
- Please don't monkey with the controls if you don't know what you're doing.
Terms related to the noun or verb "monkey"
Elsewhere on the web