Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
He who never made a mistake, never made a discovery.Samuel Smiles
- 1 English
- 2 Estonian
- mental or emotional state, composure
- I'm in a good mood since I dumped my lover.
- A bad mood.
- He's in a mood with me today.
- Disposition to do something
- I'm not in the mood for running today.
- Attributes: good, bad.
- (mental or emotional state): composure, humor/humour, spirits, temperament
- (bad mood): huff (informal), pet, temper
- (disposition to do something): frame of mind
- (bad mood): good humour, good mood, good spirits
disposition (see also in the mood)
Alteration of mode
- (grammar) A verb form that depends on how its containing clause relates to the speaker’s or writer’s wish, intent, or assertion about reality.
- The most common mood in English is the indicative.
Elsewhere on the web