Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love and stoplights can be cruel.Sesame Street
- (countable) The form and structure of something.
- (countable) A description of the form and structure of something.
- (uncountable) A scientific study of form and structure, usually without regard to function.
- (geology) The study of the structure of rocks and landforms.
- (biology) The study of the form and structure of animals and plants.
- (linguistics) The study of the internal structure of words.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web