Visit the forum if you have a language query!
|Μ μ – Greek: μι|
|Wikipedia article on mu|
- 1 English
- 2 Japanese
- 3 Korean
- 4 Lojban
- 5 Mandarin
- 6 Polish
- 7 Portuguese
- 8 Swedish
- (UK) IPA: /muː/, /mjuː/, SAMPA: /mu:/, /mju:/
- Homophones: moo (first pronunciation only)
- (US) IPA: /mjuː/, SAMPA: /mju:/
- (uncountable) the name for the 12th letter of the Modern Greek alphabet.
- (countable) an instance of that letter.
- (uncountable) The name of a mythical floating island.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Neither yes nor no.
mu (hiragana む)
- A transliteration of any of a number of Chinese characters properly represented as having one of three tones, mú, mǔ, or mù.
English transcriptions of Chinese speech often fail to distinguish between the critical tonal differences employed in the Chinese language, using words such as this one without the appropriate indication of tone.
mu m. [[Category:Template:lang:pl pronouns|mu]]
Elsewhere on the web