Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is the interval between periods of unhappiness.Don Marquis
Adjectivemuddy (comparative muddier, superlative muddiest)
- Covered with or full of mud or wet soil.
- He slogged across the muddy field.
- Take off your muddy boots before you come inside.
- Not clear; mixed up or blurry.
- The picture is decent, but the sound is muddy.
Third person singular
- To get mud on something.
- If you muddy your shoes don't wear them inside.
- To make a mess or create confusion.
- The discussion only muddied their understanding of the subject.
Elsewhere on the web