Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Seek not happiness too greedily, and be not fearful of unhappiness.Lao-Tzu
- a plant of the genus Brassica, with yellow flowers, and linear seed pods.
- a powder or paste made from seeds of the mustard plant, and used as a condiment or a spice.
- (colour) a dark yellow colour, the colour of mustard.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
translations to be checked
- (colour) of a dark yellow colour.
- (Skateboard Slang) Outstanding. Popularized by Finnish Skateboarder Arto Saari "Check out these shoes, they're really mustard." ("Pro Spotlight," Skateboarding Magazine, 12/06.)
of the colour of mustard
- must (grape juice)
Elsewhere on the web