Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- Inflected form of naida.
- Third-person singular indicative present form of naida.
- Third-person singular indicative past form of naida.
- Hyphenation: nai
- IPA: [nɑi(ʔ)]
- Indicative present connegative form of naida.
- Second-person singular imperative present form of naida.
- Second-person singular imperative present connegative form of naida.
- A transliteration of any of a number of Chinese characters properly represented as having one of three tones, nái, nǎi, or nài.
English transcriptions of Chinese speech often fail to distinguish between the critical tonal differences employed in the Chinese language, using words such as this one without the appropriate indication of tone.
nai m. (plural neiaint)
Elsewhere on the web